WAITER/WAITRESSES WANTED IN USA
We are seeking energetic and reliable full and part time Seasonal Servers at The Bryant House Restaurant in Weston. Come spend the fall foliage season (AND possibly beyond!) with us in Southern Vermont.
If you can answer “yes” to the following questions, we want to hear from you!
- Excited to greet customers in a friendly, helpful manner as one of the first contacts in the dining room?
- Willing to familiarize yourself with a menu that serves some of the best home-cooked comfort food in Vermont?
- Able to handle a variety of tasks at one time?
- Energetic and reliable?
- A great member of a team?
- To exhibit a spirit of team work and effectively carrying out responsibility.
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The Vermont Country Store provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.