Canada has recently been in high demand for nurses, so if you want to work as a nurse in Canada there is a job for you now in Canada. This vacancy gives you an opportunity to live and work in Saskatchewan, Canada, earn a good salary, get the opportunity to help people especially needy people, and be sure of long-term job security.
Canada needs nurses especially registered nurses and there are thousands of nurses who wish to work in Canada, so the competition is very high and it is by no means an easy job to get. The benefits of nurses working in Canada is one of the reasons why so many want to work there. As a nurse, you get a lot of benefits plus a very lucrative salary, free healthcare, free education, freedom of religion and tolerance, etc.
Working As A Nurse In Canada
The Nursing job has always been one of the most lucrative jobs in Canada. Right now the demand for nurses has gone up due to the current and global health situation the world is currently facing. The Canadian government has made it a priority to bringing more nurses this year, so you stand a good chance now if you start applying today.
According to a report, Canada wants to bring over 60,000 nurses to Canada by the year 2022 and so far they have not gotten close to half that number. Considering the coronavirus outbreak, and the travel restrictions that came with it last year, not many people were allowed to move to Canada making this year a very busy year for immigrants and nurses.
To work in Canada as a nurse, you will be required to obtain a certificate that allows you to practice this profession in Canada. If you are already a practicing nurse in your home country, then you should already have some experience working as a nurse all you need do now is to apply for this vacancy with the link below
Education: College/CEGEP, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert., Dipl., AAS)
Credentials (certificates, license, memberships, courses, etc.): Completion of the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination, CPR Certificate; Eligible for licensure as a practical nurse by the province/territory of work
Experience: Not less than 1 year
Area of Specialization: Any
Work Setting: Hospital, Nursing home/home for the aged
Personal Suitability: Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgment; Values and ethics; Reliability; Organized
The requirement to Work As A Nurse in Canada
- Applying candidates must have zero criminal charges, or must not have been convicted for any serious offense.
- Candidates must show good physical capabilities to work in a pacey and busy environment. The job may also demand that you stand for hours performing your duties which can also be physically demanding.
- The job demands that you from time to time work with a team to perform some nursing duties so you need to be a team player to cope.
- Communication is key in this line of work because you’d be constantly in communication with patients and your workmates, you must have good oral and written communication capabilities.
- You must have a proper certificate and credentials (such as the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination, CPR Certificate) to practice nursing in Canada.
Duties of a Nurse in Canada
- Administer medication and observe and document therapeutic effects;
- Provide nursing services, within the defined scope of practice, to patients based on patient assessment and care planning procedures;
- Monitor patients’ progress, evaluate the effectiveness of nursing interventions and consult with appropriate members of a healthcare team
How to Apply
Employer Name: Saskatchewan Health Authority
Contact Name: Health Careers in Saskatchewan
Contact Email: [email protected]
Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media