Vacancy For A Customer Service Representative In Canada
Parrish & Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop a career in agriculture, agriculture processing and food processing. With more than 60 locations coast to coast, we can offer you a unique opportunity to make your mark in a growth-oriented Canadian agricultural company. Our mandate is to support Canadian producers and food manufacturers who grow and sell their crops and baked goods to global markets.
Our success comes from a well-established network of assets, ongoing infrastructure development and strong business relationships that we nurture with farmers and suppliers. Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
Customer Service Representative
Hamlin (North Battleford), SK
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Representative (CSR) to identify and develop new business opportunities for the location while strengthening existing customer relationships through a high standard of customer service. The CSR will promote the benefits of P&H’s programs and services and provide producers with solutions for current and future business needs.
Duties and responsibilities include:
Prospecting and new business development:
• Generate profitable business agreements for the location and P&H at large
• Work with producers to create viable solutions for their business needs
• Identify and monitor reoccurrence of business needs to determine trends and rising business opportunities
• Anticipate future business needs by using proactive measures.
Fostering and developing customer relationships:
• Promote the programs and services offered by P&H in a manner that highlights the benefits to the producer
• Maintain contact with customers and manage their needs
Contributing to the success of the CI business:
• Assist with developing budgets, forecasts, and meeting inventory targets
• Ensure constant communication with GM
• Create customer plans, weekly sales plans and efficiently create new weekly call planners
• Ensure contracts are compliant at all times
Contracting all types of grain from farm customers in accordance with the business plan
Work with other business areas and departments, as required
• P.Ag or CCA certification or the ability to obtain one of these would be considered an asset
• Experience in dealing with agricultural producers at increasing levels of responsibility
• Customer service and/or sales techniques and practices
• Thorough knowledge of the crops in the area along with experience in providing modern, effective crop protection solutions for the producers in the area
• Experience in fertilizer sales
• Experience in grain contracting
• Valid driver’s license.
Originally posted 2019-01-01 03:00:15. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media