Are you a truck driver looking to work in Canada and earn good money? If yes, then there may be an opportunity for you to work in Canada at Autobot Transport located in Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): AZ class license
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Work Location Information: Various locations
Type of Trucking and Equipment: Straight truck (4,600kg+ or 10,000lbs+ with 3+ axles)
Personal Suitability: Team player; Organized
Truck Drivers in Canada
Truck Driving jobs in Canada are some of the important and valued occupations in the country. Due to the nature of the occupation and how demanding it can be, many foreigners or job seekers will rather not go for this type of career.
However, if you can keep up with the demands and the tedious nature of this type of job, you could earn more money than any other trade jobs in Canada. Truck drivers are very much in demand as not too many people actually want to do the work. So you can apply today to start your career as a truck driver in Canada.
Companies in Canada who are searching for immigrants with this type of skill are willing to pay good wages plus other benefits to those with the experience, and skills. As a truck driver, you are required to carry goods from one location to another. This would actually allow you to visit different beautiful places in Canada and allow you to enjoy working in Canada.
Working as a truck driver comes with great benefits, the average wage of a truck driver in Canada annually is 30,000, and this is the least you could earn excluding the benefits and other bonuses. Being a truck driver in Canada is not easy though, you spend most of your day on the road and can only get a handful of time to catch some sleep.
Who is qualified to become a Truck Driver in Canada?
Because this is a skilled trade job, which means you do not really require a university degree to qualify, the minimum qualification requirement for a truck driver is a high school diploma certificate, and AZ Class driver’s license, a work permit that allows you to work and earn money in Canada, and before you apply you must first receive a letter of employment from a Canadian employer.
Required Skills to Work A Truck Driver in Canada
- You are required to have Documentation Knowledge because you’d write Trip reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip); Driver logbook; Bill of lading;
- You will be required to load and unload goods; be part of a two-man driver team, Perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections.
- You are able to operate and use GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment.
- You must be willing and able to drive trucks, and willing to travel cross-border.
- The job is usually very physically demanding, you are required to meet up with the physical requirement.
- You must have a license and valid certificate to become a driver in Canada
How to Apply As a Truck Driver
To apply for this vacancy at Autobot Transport in Brampton, Ontario. apply directly to the company or send an email with the required documents attached. Email: [email protected]
Working in Canada With these Easy Steps
- You have to receive a letter of employment from a company in Canada to work as a truck driver in Canada.
- Apply for temporary working visas and programs in Canada. Ensure you meet all the requirements to work in Canada.
- Another option is to go through the Canadian Express Entry which offers immigrants fast track option to Canada.
Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media