THE OXFORD UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP 2018
The Scholarship provides £8,000 funding which is over 3million Naira and exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders and investors.
This scholarship is provided to applicants who have chosen to work in social ventures rather than the purely commercial or public sectors.
OXFORD UNIVERSITY ELIGIBILITY
- – Applicants must demonstrate some evidence of their need for the Scholarship.
- – Applicants must have started and grown a social venture that has been running for at least 3 years by the time they apply for the MBA, OR they have been responsible for leading a major expansion of an existing social venture or programme within a venture for 3 years by the time they apply for the MBA.
- – Applicants must possess entrepreneurial leadership
- – Applicants must be willing to take personal, and sometimes financial risks
- – Applicants must be single-minded and persistent in pursuit of a social/economic benefit goal.
- – Applicants must have the tendency to explore the environment for opportunities and resources.
OXFORD UNIVERSITY APPLICATION PROCESS