Shipping/Receiving Supervisor Job In Canada
True North Salmon, a division of Cooke Aquaculture Inc., a dynamic and growing east coast family company, with Platinum Member status in the Canada’s Best Managed Companies Program, is offering a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join the Company’s Team as Shipping/Receiving Supervisor . This position is based out of our Charlottetown, PE facility.
Cooke is a global seafood company with operations in North America, Europe, and South America. Our company’s success is driven by our dynamic, highly-skilled and innovative management team, supported by dedicated employees who live in coastal communities and contribute to the local area’s economy and sense of community.
As a result of our robust growth, we are expanding our team of professionals. This position is responsible for all aspects of the shipping and receiving department. Primary duties include
- accurate completion of paperwork,
- loading and unloading all incoming and outgoing trucks, and
- accurately scanning product in a high demanding, deadline driven environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong attention to detail with a focus on safety and quality.
- As a leader of the shipping department, you must be able to exercise the necessary authority to assure policies and procedures are followed and time frames are met.
- Excellent people management and communication skills are essential to build effective team and organizational relationships.
- Preference will be given to candidates with supervisory experience and a knowledge of HACCP and CTPAT.
Salary commensurate with experience which includes a competitive health and dental benefit package.
The role description is just one part of the story. This is an opportunity to grow, to stretch, to work within the parameters of the role but stretch to your fullest potential. We are a team that counts performance, we reward contribution and we recognize talent. It is about being at the center of the fastest growing company in New Brunswick and knowing you are part of that growth. The ability to bring your passion for learning, desire for growth, and energy for moving your career forward is what we offer.
Why Cooke?simple because we are a company that rewards initiative, resourcefulness and work ethic. We will champion your growth and provide you with the platform to create your path, your career, and your future.
Originally posted 2018-12-31 23:00:27. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media