Security Guard needed with salary upto $1500 monthly –
Security Guard/General Assistant required for contract role based in Glendale, Australia.
Your new company
Our client who is a educational facility based in Glendale is currently looking for a Security Guard/General Assistant for a long term contract role.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be expected to open, monitor and secure premises including supervision of car parks. Perform minor repairs and maintenance work on buildings and assist in loading and unloading delivery trucks.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Current Class 1A security licence – Must hold Certificate II or Certificate III in Security Operations.
- Current first aid certificate
- Experience in providing security services.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing customer service.
- Good communication and liaison skills.
- Experience in stores functions i.e: ordering, goods receipt/dispatch and stocktaking – would be beneficial.
- Driver’s licence.
What you’ll get in return
This role will be running for 6 months with a possibility of an extension and is offering a good hourly rate. This role will also work off of a roster.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sally now.