Sales Representative Wanted In Australia
TOMRA was founded on an innovation in 1972 that began with the design, manufacturing and sale of reverse vending machines (RVMs) for automated collection of used beverage containers. Today TOMRA continues to innovate and provide cutting-edge solutions for optimal resource productivity within two main business areas: Collection Solutions (reverse vending and material recovery) and Sorting Solutions (food, recycling, and mining).
TOMRA Sorting offers the widest range of food sorting and peeling equipment available in the food industry today. TOMRA supplies optical sorting solutions for a multitude of food applications, for fresh and processed food, from farm to fork.
With a 3,500 strong team based in all corners of the Globe, we offer huge opportunities for people who want to go places! We pride ourselves on our company culture and live our values of responsibility, passion and innovation every day.
One of the ways we continue to deliver on our impressive growth plans and promises to our customers is the investment in our teams and people. We are excited to be growing our team in the Mildura/Adelaide areas to support our key customers in region.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid background in field service engineering and have a true passion for building relationships with customers and delivering exceptional service. You will thrive in your role through a sense of satisfaction from trouble shooting and delivering technical solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys ownership, variety and autonomy and brings their A game to work every day!
- General field service related activities including commissioning, operating, testing, integration, optimization, maintenance and repair of our equipment
- Delivering exceptional customer experiences through top class communication and support using various mediums including face to face, over the phone and on-call support
- Training, upskilling and generally imparting knowledge to our customers maintenance and service teams
- Providing regular updates and reports to your manager and peers on activity within your market
- Identifying opportunities to add value to our customers businesses through the introduction of complementary TOMRA products, solutions and services
- Act as a conduit between our customer base and HQ by providing in market feedback so that we continuously look for opportunities to further delight our customers
Essential Skills And Experience:
- The right to work unrestricted in Australia and also ideally New Zealand
- A full clean drivers license
- Ability and wiliness to travel
- Excellent hands-on Electrical and Electronics troubleshooting skills
- Mechanical aptitude highly desirable
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to form close relationships with customers
- Demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a user-friendly manner
- Socially outgoing, a good sense of humor and the ability to work well under pressure