Sales Assistants Wanted In Uk
About our company
In 2018 Savers were awarded 7th place in the Sunday Times best big companies to work for. We were the highest placed retailer in the list. This recognizes the levels of engagement within our teams and demonstrates our commitment to our people.
Savers was acquired by AS Watson in 2000 to further our value led offer in the UK. “Our aim is to be the most competitively priced health and beauty retailer on the high street …from a clean crisp contemporary store setting with friendly, efficient and trained colleagues” We provide branded products at affordable prices. We work extensively on the range of products we offer and have extended our ranges in recent years.. We continue to strive to launch the biggest products on the high street at the lowest prices. We have over 400 stores throughout England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales and are still expanding.
Outline of role
We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your role at Savers will be all about giving exceptional customer service anywhere in the store and encouraging add on sales. You will also ensure that the store is fully stocked and maintained to a high level presentation at all times. In addition, you will be involved in supporting the management team to achieve store targets.
It is a great experience working in a fast-paced and fun environment that will prepare you for even bigger challenges. Savers Sales Assistants are extremely important to us, we recognize that you could be our Supervisors of tomorrow. We will actively develop your skills and offer real career progression supported by our excellent in-house training.
Interested so far?
To come on board as a Savers Sales Assistant, do you:
- Love delivering great customer service
- Love active selling our great deals
- Love the wide range of products that we sell
- Love talking to all different types of people
- Love being part of a family atmosphere
- You also need to be flexible in working hours as some of our shift patterns including very early mornings and late nights.
Success in this role will enable you to take your next step with us, as we have a strong desire to promote from within and reward the highest achievers.
If this sounds like you, apply now and join the ‘We Love Savers’.
About the department
Our stores are generally small with a friendly feel and you are part of the community when you work at Savers and we encourage this by getting involved with local community program.
- Pension & Life assurance
- 28 days holiday
- Discount card & access to discounts with 3,500 retailers using mysaversdeals.co.uk
- Reward & recognition scheme and long service awards
- Discounted gym membership
- Simply health well being plan
- Employee assistance program through Retail Trust
- under 18 £6.00 per hour, 18 to 20 years £6.50, 21 to 24 years £7.50, 25 years+ £7.83
- Hours per week
Originally posted 2018-11-21 15:00:20. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media