Raffles Dubai Is Hiring Front Office Agents – Apply
Raffles Dubai promises exceptional standards of service inherent of the Raffles brand and complemented by Arabian hospitality values. Our aim is to keep the Raffles Brand Promise of being an oasis for the Well-Travelled, offering Emotional Luxury to all our distinguished guests.
Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore.
The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
If you are looking for a dynamic environment for growth, please join us as a Front Office Agent.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Register and room all guest arrivals according to established procedures
- Perform check in, check out and room change procedures and ensure all data are accurately entered into the hotel system
- Maintain cashier float and ensure accurate daily report of all money received
- Cash hotel guests’ personal and travelers checks and assist with currency exchange
- Keep abreast of all modifications to accounting policies and procedures
- Attend to guests’ request of using the service of safety box at all times
- Knowledgeable of all special promotion procedures for programs such as Seasonal Packages, Frequent Flyers Programs, and also Hotels Group Loyalty programs
- Attend to guest’s complaints, inquiries and requests, refer problems to supervisor/Assistant Manager if he/she unable to assist
- Is familiar with other Raffles properties so that guest indicating any next destination on the registration card can be “sold” an onward booking to another Raffles property
- Ensure that the guests depart the hotel with a positive impression of hotel service
- Perform the audit balances and prepare all reports for audit in an orderly fashion
- When on night shift, check night report, prepare morning report and prepare all necessary forms for guest arrivals
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures
- Maintain exemplary department standards of behavior and appearance and attitude
- Ensure front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times
- Is fully aware of the Credit policy
- Adhere to OH&S policies and procedures
- Perform related duties and special projects assigned
- Personal Attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skill in English
- Able to develop rapport with and gain support from Colleagues and Management staff
- Ability to work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Ability to promote positive relations with all guests and patrons
- Able to exercise good judgment with difficult guests
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Minimum 2 years Guest Relations experience preferably in a four or five star hotel