Are you a Qualified Train Driver, who strives to provide excellent customer service? If yes, then it’s time for a change of scenery!
Based at our Carmarthen depot, we are looking for qualified drivers to join our talent pool, to fill positions as and when they occur. These roles are full-time, working 35 hours per week over 4 days.
At Arriva Trains Wales, we want proud and passionate people, who deliver excellent service every time.
Specifically, we are looking for people who…
- Understand what our customers want and put customer service first.
- Always provide a safe working environment for our customers and staff.
- Are proud to wear their uniform and look smart every day.
- Remain motivated and enthusiastic to perform all aspects of their role to a high standard.
- Are conscientious and make timely decisions based on their knowledge of rules and procedures.
- Go above and beyond their normal working duties during times of disruption.
What else you’ll need to know
We’re here for our customers, whenever they need to travel, which means your shift lengths & patterns will vary – so you’ll need to be flexible in your working hours.
- Working 4 days per week with an average of 35 hours per week
- Your shift pattern will include early starts/late finishes and also working weekends & Bank Holidays
How we’ll reward you
You’ll enjoy on-going coaching and support to enhance your development which will open progression opportunities.
Your package includes the chance to join our pension scheme, free & reduced rate train travel for you and certain family members, full uniform and 26 days paid holiday per year.
You must be a Qualified Train Driver, with a proven safety record and live within a 1 hour travelling time from home to Carmarthen.
If all the above apply to you, then please apply, detailing your skills & experience and why you want to drive trains for us.
For further information and to view the job description, please see below.
Please note: this advert closes on Sunday 30th September 2018.