Pharmacy Assistant Job Opening In USA
Pharmacy AssistantNetwork technician’s primary duties are installation, operation, administration, and maintenance of Digital and VoIP Telephone Switches, Transport Systems (both network and CPE), DLC’s, PBX’s, Ethernet Switches, Cell Sites, Central Office power systems, and the network management platforms used to monitor their performance and availability.
- Central Office Technician
- Identify, research and resolve software and switch issues daily
- Use applicable interface devices and appropriate test equipment to monitor digital central offices and associated facilities.
- Make decisions and take actions to insure uninterrupted service.
- Respond to system messages and associated alarms to determine the root cause of network problems and to take appropriate corrective action.
- Analyze switch performance, system faults, customer reports, initiating corrective actions when necessary.
- Perform routine testing both on site and from remote test facilities, sometimes coordinating with other departments, customers, and other interconnecting telco personnel.
- Maintain technical documentation, office records, drawings, archived printouts, and site logs.
- Interpret and input complex software translation changes for system upgrades.
- Perform preventative maintenance and database backups.
- Installation, configuration and provisioning of all Remote and Central Office equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain Central Office equipment and wiring.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Education and Experience Required
- You must have a high school diploma and must possess and maintain a driver’s license. Network Technicians are normally required to have and maintain vendor specific training and/or certifications.
- Network Technicians are required to have four (4) years training in a relevant telephone apprentice program or equivalent experience leading to journeyman level performance in this specialty, with two (2) years experience in the skills and work this position will typically perform.
This position may travel by Air, Land and Sea by commercial and non-commercial means to deliver service to Alaska Communications Customers located in remote areas of Alaska.
Certifications and Licenses Required
- External applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment suitability assessment and either a DOT or non-DOT drug test, depending on position.
- Network Technicians outside of Anchorage, may be required to perform duties of a Field Technician, which may require a Medical Certification or a CDL.
Additional Job Requirements
- External applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment suitability assessment and drug test.
Originally posted 2018-12-19 23:00:34. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media