Painter job available in Australia with huge payment
Painter job available in Australia with huge payment –
The role sits within Building and Asset Services (BAS), South East Queensland Region and you may be required to undertake duties across the South East Queensland Region and country and/or remote work consistent with the provisions of the relevant industrial instrument. You may be required to undertake different types of work within your trade in various locations and/or sites including, but not limited to, Correctional Centres, Police Stations, State Schools, domestic dwellings etc.
This role may also include working on sites/locations where a Working with Children Blue Card is required.
As part of your duties, you may be required to undertake physical activities, including, but not limited to, bending, twisting, squatting, work at heights, work in confined spaces and on uneven/sloping surfaces in order to perform the following tasks:
- Match paint colours
- Seal, undercoat and topcoat walls, window sills, doors
- Seal glass areas around painted surfaces (e.g. putty)
- Remove and replace window sill timbers and door jambs; then prepare and paint surfaces
- Fix/patch holes in doors and walls; then prepare and paint surfaces
- Work at heights painting gutters, downpipes and high-set buildings
- Erect, dismantle and manage the use of basic scaffolding to undertake painting activities
- Work at heights, work in confined spaces and work on uneven/sloping surfaces.
- Undertake other tasks as directed by the supervisor or foreperson.
Safety clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE) provided must be worn at all times whilst on duty.
For further information, please see the attached Role Description.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia License.
Apply On Company Site
Originally posted 2018-12-12 03:00:20. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media