An Administrator provides office support to either an individual or team and is vital for the smooth-running of a business. Office Administrators, also known as Office Managers, are responsible for general administration tasks within an office environment. You will play a primary role in ensuring that all office administrative functions are coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the company.
Our company is looking for an organized and self-motivated Office Administrator who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our office personnel. The Office Administrator’s role will include working closely with our leadership team by handling clerical duties, coordinating calendars, and organizing meetings. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
In order to be successful in this position you should be detail-oriented, professional and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. The office administrator ensures smooth running of the company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
Job Organization: Diesel Masters Ltd.
Job Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada
- Full time
$26.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in order to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
- High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field is an extra advantage
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Tight deadlines
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
this job advert will be valid until the 20th of March 2021
Method of Application
The method of application is via email