New Hairdresser job available in Dubai –
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Hairdresser provide wide range of haircare services from cutting hair to performing scalp treatments and gives advice to clients on their haircare needs. The Hairdresser will interact closely with female clientele and is expected to provide world class and level of customer service.
- Greet clients and make them feel welcome and at ease
- Perform haircare routine session which include shampooing, cutting, coloring, styling and blow drying
- Analyze clients’ hair, facial features and needs, and identify and recommend beauty treatments
- Apply chemical setting, straightening or curling solutions, hair color, dye and tints
- Administer therapeutic scalp and hair treatments
- Perform scalp, neck and face massages
- Learn new styles and techniques and keep up with the latest beauty trends
- Maintain an appointment calendar through scheduling
- Maintain work stations and sanitizing tools and equipment
- Follow strictly the safety, sanitation, and health guidelines of the clinic
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Assist in the day to day operations and management of the salon
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
Diploma or Certificate in Hair Dressing or Cosmetology
3+ years experience as a Hair Stylist or Hair Dresser in a high end/luxury salon
Good knowledge cutting techniques and applications, hair styling tools, hair and scalp treatments, and color applications and techniques.
Good experience in salon management.
Fluency in Engish. Arabic is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative with high attention to detail
- Flexible with working hours
- Team player
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Apply On Company Site