Provinces in Canada have unique requirements for their Nominee programs and candidates who wish to migrate to a specific province must meet its requirements.
New Brunswick through its Provincial Nominee Program has taken a step towards attracting and inviting candidates who have Express Entry profiles and those who met all the requirements for the province.
Candidates with the right skills and work experience to match the labour market needs of the New Brunswick will receive an invitation from the province to apply for permanent residency.
Invitations will be sent to express entry candidates by New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program not regarding if they sent an Expression of Interest to the province.
An Expression of Interest is an application to any province in Canada by candidates who have express entry profiles to show that;
- They have the interest to migrate to that particular province.
- They would want to be nominated by the province for permanent residence.
The standard procedure for candidates to be nominated by New Brunswick for permanent residency is that;
- Candidates will have to create an express entry profile.
- Meet the necessary criteria to qualify for a nomination, and
- Show interest to immigrate to New Brunswick by submitting an Expression of Interest.
With the recent report, NBPNP will from time to time search the express entry pool and invite candidates who have what it takes to fill up the vacant positions and jobs in the province.
New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program just like others gives nominated candidates a total of 600 points. This would place the selected candidate in a good and competitive position to migrate and live permanently in the province.
To qualify for nomination, the province expects you to meet certain criteria:
- Candidates must create an express entry profile.
- The candidates must reside in the province or currently work there during the application period.
- Working in the province requires a work permit, so candidates should have a valid work permit before applying.
- Candidates academic credentials must be comparable with the high school diploma certificate.
- Candidates must be proficient with any of Canada’s official languages and must have a score not less than a CLB 7.
- Have an occupation at NOC O, A, or B
Originally posted 2020-06-23 06:00:05. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media