MercyCare is Hiring Cooks In Australia
MercyCare is seeking a permanent, part-time Cook to join our Seville Grove Early Learning Center. The successful candidate will ideally have previous experience cooking for an Early Learning Center.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the kitchen and food safety in an effective and efficient manner and for providing children’s meals that are nutritious, varied and cost effective.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ)
- Bulk ordering, purchasing and stock control experience
- I’m AlertFood Safety Training
- Working with Children’ Check
- First Aid HTLAID004
- C Class Driver’s Licence
- National Police Clearance (obtained within the last 6 months)
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and the position may close earlier than stated if we have found a suitable candidate.
MercyCare is committed to building an inclusive environment which respects the inherent dignity of every individual.