Make-up Specialist – Hudson’s Bay Canada
Who We Are:
HBC is a diversified global retailer, focused on driving the performance of high quality stores and their all-channel offerings, growing through acquisitions, and unlocking the value of real estate holdings.
Founded in 1670, HBC is the oldest company in North America. Our portfolio today includes formats ranging from luxury to premium department stores to off price fashion shopping destinations, with more than 480 stores and over 66,000 employees around the world.
Our leading banners across North America and Europe include Hudson’s Bay, Lord & Taylor, Saks Fifth Avenue, Saks OFF 5TH, Galeria Kaufhof, the largest department store group in Germany, and Belgium’s only department store group Galeria INNO.
We have significant investments in real estate joint ventures. HBC has partnered with Simon Property Group Inc. in the HBC Global Properties Joint Venture, which owns properties in the United States and Germany. In Canada, HBC has partnered with RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in the RioCan-HBC Joint Venture.
A truly global corporate citizen, HBC is committed to responsible business practices to bring about positive change, and we work hard to shape a sustainable future for people and the planet. Our philanthropic initiatives help create healthy families, strong communities, and sport excellence in the cities and countries in which we operate around the world, while striving to create innovative programs and resources that provide flexibility for work-life balance in order to maintain a positive working environment
What This Position Is All About:
You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. As such, you have the understanding, skills and resources to deliver the optimal customer experience and in a performance driven culture you excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering results.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Demonstrated strong communication and motivation skills
- Ability to translate behaviors into optimal selling experience and achievement of results
You Also Have:
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Detail oriented results-oriented
- Passion for cosmetics
As The Beauty Advisor, Skin Care Specialist, You Will:
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently to achieve results
- Build your client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow-up on satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of up-coming events/promotions
- Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience
- Understand the competitive market and be aware of the trends and new products
- Assist in the execution of special events, seasonal gift with purchase and holiday programs
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team;
- Work with an adventurous spirit;
- Think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Originally posted 2019-01-06 23:00:22. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media