Life Guard Supervisor Vacancies In Australia
- Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
- Location W Dubai – The Palm, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Schedule Full-time
- Relocation? No
- Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head. Our irreverent attitude and taste for excess redefine revelry for the modern jet set. Our guests have a lust for a life less ordinary that drives them to demand more, experience it all, and hit repeat.
We share our guests’ passions, providing insider access to what’s new and what’s next. Moderation is not in our vocabulary and we know that lust for life demands more, not less. W guests soak it in and live each day with a mantra: Detox.Retox.Repeat. If you’re ready to create the energetic W scene that is magnetic to everyday disruptors around the world, then we invite you to explore a career with W Hotels.
Create recreational activity agendas and advertisements using publishing software. Conduct inventory of supplies, materials, and equipment and inform manager of low supply items. Encourage, recruit, register, and schedule guests to participate in recreation activities. Promote a fun and relaxing atmosphere for guests.
Provide information to guests about available recreation facilities and activities. Promote the rules and regulations of the recreation facility intended for the safety and welfare of guests and members. Observe activity in the recreational facility and respond appropriately in accordance with local operating procedure in the event of an emergency. Be aware of possible situations where guests are not able to safely participate in an activity and inform supervisor/manager. Provide assistance to injured guests until the arrival of emergency medical services.
Clean and maintain recreational equipment and supplies. Assist management in training, motivating, and coaching employees; serve as a role model. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; complete safety training and certifications. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets. Support all co-workers and treat them with dignity and respect.
- Support team to reach common goals. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
- Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 50 pounds. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects). Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight, requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Move through narrow, confined, or elevated spaces.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces and steps.
- Move up and down stairs and/or service ramps. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Originally posted 2018-11-10 03:00:08. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media