HR Truck Driver Wanted At Adelaide Australia
- Modern Fleet – Safety First Attitude – Be Part of the Community
- Great Pay Rates & Loading + Allowances
- Fixed Term contract – Part time
About the Role?
We’re looking for experienced Truck Drivers to join our great delivery team in our Adelaide Transport Facility. As part of our transport team you’ll play a key role in connecting us with our customer communities…everyone in Australia!
At Australia Post our people come first and safety is at the top of our priority list, that’s why you will have the opportunity to drive our top of the range vehicles that make the role safer, easier and a lot more enjoyable.
What will you be doing?
Driving our modern trucks between our operational centers and customers, pick-up and delivering our mail cages and parcels
Providing outstanding service to our customers, you will be the face of Australia Post!
As we keep saying…safety first, so you will be expected to be safe and efficient when out on the road and will need to complete your own daily vehicle safety checks before you head out each morning
What do we offer?
- Great casual rates which include shift penalty rates and overtime rates
- Allowances including meal and tonnage (based on heavy vehicle)
- 12% superannuation
- Rotating rosters including weekend
- A safe, quality and modern working environment
What are we looking for?
- You will have a HR truck licence with a minimum of 12 months driving experience in a heavy vehicle
- Forklift licence and experience (not essential)
- You will be safety focused and understand the importance of chain of responsibility
- You’ll need to be able to work on a rotating roster including day, afternoon and night shifts
- Have a customer service mindset with effective communication skills
- As part of the recruitment process we require you to provide a driving history report, undergo a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening and national police checks.
About Australia Post:
At Australia Post, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. It’s why we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities and cultures, and promote a flexible way of working that enables a genuine work-life balance. Plus, our unique scale and scope means there are outstanding opportunities for career growth and personal development, whatever your ambitions.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
So if you’re looking for a career opportunity in a business that plays a part in the life of everyone across Australia, will give you genuine development opportunities, enables you to work in a safe and modern environment and wants you to feel rewarded for your hard work, then click apply and take the first step towards a fulfilling career and be part of our and Australia’s future!
- Advertised: 30 Nov 2018 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
- Applications close: 30 Dec 2018 Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Originally posted 2018-12-20 03:00:22. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media