Immigration to Canada is not a one-step process, it requires several steps, planning, cash, and experience to successful come to Canada. Many people are lacking the experience and proper guidance, end up confused and frustrated about the process.
Canada has several pathways and programs that are used to attract and retain eligible and qualified immigrants in Canada. You can move to Canada as a student, skilled worker, or through different sponsorship programs.
There programs for single non-married people as well as programs for legally married couples or families with kids. If you decide to move to Canada with your family, you would have to choose from one of the family programs.
There are two ways you can move to Canada with your family, one is through the Federal Skilled Worker Program Linked with the Canadian Federal Express Entry. The other is through the family sponsorship program.
The whole Canadian immigration policy is focused on inviting Skilled immigrants to Canada to help with the growth of the country’s economy and strengthen their labour force.
Canada immigration is point-based meaning that candidates are scored according to their age, work experience, language proficiency, educational qualification and so on.
The Canadian Express Entry Program is used to score candidates who register and create a profile, and the candidate with the highest points is invited to apply through one of Canada’s provincial programs.
Candidates who wish to move to Canada are required to create an Express Entry profile, which would then be added to a pool where they will be ranked.
You can use the express entry point calculator to rank yourself and check if you are eligible for an invitation.
The requirement to Register For the Express Entry Pool
You will need a
- Medical Certificate
- Educational certificate
- Police clearance certificate
- Proof of funds
- Passport Photograph
- Employment records and income records to show working experience.
- IELTS test results proving your language proficiency
- Be sure to put together all these documents because you will be asked to present them when you are filling or creating your express entry profile.
How to Create an Express Entry Profile?
- visit the Canadian official website to get the form.
- Canada will demand you answer a questionnaire to check your eligibility (Express Entry Questionnaire).
- After you have filled out the Questionnaire, you will be given a personal reference code
- Click on the fill express entry form and answer all the questions there to create your profile.
- Create your login details and complete your profile registration
- You will be asked for your reference key, fill it in and continue.
- Fill out the different section in the profile
- You will be asked if you have a job employment offer in Canada if you have to fill out the job offer form else click none.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and then submit them.
- You will receive a profile number and other messages to confirm that your account was successfully created
- Now you will have to wait for an invitation from a province in Canada.
Canadian provincial nominations hold every week or every month, so you have to be on alert to get the latest news for an invitation. To get an update for a provincial nomination to visit our Canada immigration news.
Originally posted 2020-06-30 18:00:09. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media