Annually hundreds of thousands of foreign workers are gainfully employed on temporary Work Permit.
Before proceeding to apply for temporary work permit, an offer of employment from a Canadian employer is required.
Depending on the foreign worker’s country of citizenship, a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) may also be obtained to enter Canada.
These steps will guide you in applying for Temporary Work Permit in Canada.
Your eligibility to apply for a Canadian temporary work permit must be considered.
All work permit applicant must:
- Prove that they will leave Canada when their work permit expires
- Not be otherwise inadmissible to Canada
- Be in sound health and would pass the medical examination if required
- Not planning to work for an employer on the list on an ineligible employer
- Prove they have the financial capability to cater for their stay in Canada
Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media