HomeCare Nurses Wanted In Lancaster, UK
We have a new opportunity for a Homecare Nurse. Essentially, we are looking for a talented, patient focused clinician to join our fantastic team in Lancaster.
As a Homecare Nurse, you will deliver gold standard, one to one, holistic care in the comfort of the patient’s home.
Work for us, and remember the reason why you became a nurse, it’s your opportunity to make a real difference to peoples’ lives every single day.
Why work at healthcare at home … the benefits
We are an inspiring business that has exciting times ahead and a clear vision to take us forward. We know people are fundamental to our success and we are focused on helping people to develop their careers. We have a strong culture of continual training and development from the moment you start through our induction to ongoing professional development throughout your career.
We offer a robust and flexible reward package including:
- Fully expense company car and fuel card or car allowance of £4250 per annum plus mileage
- NMC fees paid for
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover after two years’ service
- Death in service (4 x salary)
- Annual holiday – 33 days inclusive of bank holidays
- Mobile phone and tablet device
- Weekend and evening enhancements
- Online benefits portal – discounts on high street stores, holidays, days out etc
- Comprehensive 8 day paid residential induction
- Support with revalidation
- Health and Wellbeing package
healthcare at home … a little about us….
Our vision is simple, to deliver inspirational healthcare in the home for millions worldwide. Working alongside healthcare providers and pharmaceutical companies we develop innovative solutions that meet patients’ needs to have quality clinical care in their homes. Every member of our team from specialist nurses to drivers has the same patient focus and is dedicated to delivering the best possible care.
After all, don’t we all feel better at home?
What does a Homecare Nurse do at healthcare at home?
- Our nurses are ambassadors for delivering patient focused care, offering quality nursing that is tailored to the patients’ needs. Ensuring all professional standards are excelled and relevant care plans are delivered.
- You will always provide safe and high quality nursing care, administering a range of therapies as defined in the patient’s care plan whilst sustaining professional standards.
- You will build lasting personal relationships with patients, stakeholders and patient support networks to aide and support their treatment and recovery.
- Accurately documenting all patient care and clinical information to provide real time data and clinical history to ensure quality care is maintained and delivered.
- Maintain and demonstrate up to date knowledge, ensuring any gaps in clinical competency are addressed whilst also staying compliant with all business policies and procedures.
What skills, qualifications and qualities do I need to be successful?
- Fundamentally we are looking for clinicians who are dedicated to offering outstanding professional patient care, it’s at the heart of what you do.
- You will be a registered general nurse who is competent in the administration of IV therapies, venepuncture and administering sub-cut injections. Being able to cannulate would be advantageous. Healthcare at home are an equal opportunities employer
- As this is a regional role travelling to visit patients in their home setting, therefore it is crucial that you have a full UK driving licence and are a confident driver
Originally posted 2018-11-13 07:00:14. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media