G4S Secure Solutions Canada Hiring Security Guards
This position description assumes that the individual has satisfied all basic requirements for employment by G4S Secure Solutions (Canada) Ltd., including, but not limited to: security licence validation and criminal police information check as applicable (CPIC), credit reference(if applicable), background check, minimum age, and minimum education (high school diploma or foreign equivalency, or earned GED). Additionally, this job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The individual in this position is required to follow any other instructions and perform any other duties requested by this position’s management.
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada’s leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, retail stores, office buildings, commercial properties, and warehouse sites. Currently we are seeking Security Guards for one of our major retail client sites.
Job duties and responsibilities:
- React to public or employee safety issues by informing Management of all incidents.
- Be visible to customers as they enter the retail premises.
- Acknowledge customers as they enter and exit the store.
- Direct all customers that have items for return to the Customer Service location.
- Verifying customer receipts.
- Completion of vertical specific training modules.
- Maintain impeccable notes and generate reports for litigation purposes.
Essential Employment Requirements:
- Must have full time and/or part time availability to work all days of the week and schedules that consist of days, afternoons.
- Valid First Aid and CPR
- Valid Provincial Security Guard licence
- Minimum high school education (GED)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Share to Get More:
Originally posted 2018-11-09 15:00:13. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media