Full Time Office Cleaners Wanted In Canada
Under the direction of the Director of Human Resources, the Building Services – Office Cleaner is responsible for the general housekeeping and maintenance of the facility, including offices, showroom, main lobby and the gym. This individual will also maintain proper stocking of cleaning supplies.
- Thorough cleaning of offices, lunchroom, showroom and washrooms as per communicated schedules.
- Perform and document routine inspection of facilities.
- Sweeping and mopping floors daily.
- Dusting, cleaning office furniture.
- Removing all trash in compliance with waste removal systems such as general recycling protocols.
- Monitoring and reporting on the inventory of cleaning supplies with regularity and accuracy.
- Reporting any and all maintenance concerns or repairs to the Director of Human Resources in a timely manner, ensuring appropriate logs are completed accurately.
- Maintaining a safe work environment at all times and reporting any deficiencies immediately.
- Perform additional tasks as required, including car detailing and cleaning of parking garage
- Minimum high school diploma required, post-secondary education in a related field or a trade highly preferred.
- 1 year of related experience in a similar environment.
- Demonstrated capabilities in performing all duties accurately, efficiently, and safely.
- Demonstrated time management skills, attention to detail, and ability to perform work to meet legislative codes and requirements
- Strong English communication skills required, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of standard cleaning procedure and product handling with demonstrated knowledge of and compliance to WHMIS, working at heights and general health and safety protocols is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with little supervision and meet communicated deadlines.
- Must be physically capable to perform the above mentioned essential duties of the role, which requires regular bending, twisting, reaching, lifting, gripping, pushing, pulling, lifting (floor to waist/waist to shoulder levels) up to 50lbs.
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia Tile + Stone is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process and we will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance. Anatolia Tile + Stone is a registered C-TPAT facility and as such this position will be subject to a criminal background check in addition to professional reference checks.