Full Time Masonry Helper needed in Western Canada
Full Time Masonry Helper needed in Western Canada –
Founded in 1961, Heimann & Sons Masonry Inc. has established key partnerships throughout Western Canada. They continue to strive for new and innovative ways to advance their company thinking outside of the “blocks”.
We are looking for an energetic individual to work along-side our growing team based in the beautiful Okanagan Valley. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and a positive outlook on life.
The primary responsibilities of this full-time position include:
- Mixing Mortar
- Erecting scaffolding
- Applying vapour barriers and or air barriers
- Brick tie installation
- Loading out scaffolding
- Cutting masonry units
- Tending to Masons
- General labour duties
Mason helper/apprentice Job Skills
- Experience not mandatory but a willingness to learn and grow!!
- Physically fit
- Able to use a tape measure
- Forklift certification would be an asset
- Scaffold erection experience would be an asset
- Own transportation to job-site
- Valid driver’s license
- Own personal protection equipment
- WHMIS Certification would be an asset
- Experience using hand tools
- Experience mixing mortar
- Experience cutting bricks, stone and masonry units
3 More Reasons Join Our Team
- We have a fantastic and talented team who are highly supportive
- We work with some outstanding clients throughout Western Canada
- We offer a healthy and safe culture that fosters mentorship and growth opportunities
How to Apply:
Please submit the following:
- What three things would your friends say about you?
- Tell us in a few paragraphs why you’re the one we need!
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Masonry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Drivers License (Class 5) (Preferred)
Apply On Company Site
Originally posted 2018-11-14 11:00:20. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media