A Human Resource agency is hiring people from all parts of the world who are eligible to live and work in Canada. A fruit packaging job vacancy is available now for those who are willing to move to Canada for work.
Company Name: MOC HR Agency
FRUIT PACKAGING JOBS CANADA APPLY NOW
- General Farm Worker: 26 Male & Female
- Helper: 24 Female & Male
- Fresher and experience both can apply. Experience Candidate Will Appreciated.
- As per labour law, Candidate must be above 18 and less than 48 years old.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally healthy, there will be the health check-up before immigration.
- Should have a clear background (Must Not have involved in any criminal activities).
- Some of the job position above demands related certificates and licence.
- All candidates Must be able to read write, understand & Speak English Language Well.
Salary & Other Allowances Details
Excellent Salary Package + Overtime ( Start Salary Package = $ 2000 Per month depend upon your work Experience and Position)
Company Will Provide Free Accommodation & Food facility. ( Overtime Depends on Work Load on Company ). After 2 years, Worker can Apply Canada P.R. (Permanent Residence)
HOW TO APPLY ??
- To Apply, each candidate has to read the all details first and must fulfil all given criteria. the submit button and for link go to the main menu and You can See there Apply here Menu ( For Mobile User Click below )
- Document Required / Needed
- Latest CV / Resume / Bio Data
Only The Selected Candidate will be called or mailed for an interview.
Use the link provided to apply for this opportunity. Also, share this jobs to help your friends.
Any comments / Questions regarding this job, please contact through the “Send To Messenger” button below. we do not have any personal agents so only apply for jobs through our website. It will full free of cost and if someone claims to be our staff and ask any fee immediately contact or informs & reports. Beware of scammers.
You May Like these jobs as well. Click here to Apply
Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media