Experienced Store Manager Needed in Florida, USA
- Job Type: Full-time
- Experience: Retail Management: 4 years (Preferred)
Manage all functions of individual store including growth, collections, cash flow, compliance and risk management. Recruit, hire, train, lead and motivate an outstanding customer service and assistant manager staff. Develop and maintain positive, professional relationships with subordinates, peers, superiors and customers. Create a safe, professional environment for staff and customers. Monitor, maintain and report compliance issues. Enforcement of policy and procedures. Maintain security integrity of store.
- Drive new customer and transaction growth, revenue, profitability, cash management, collections and risk management while adhering to operational and compliance procedures.
- Conduct local store marketing efforts in accordance with procedures set forth.
- Audit loan agreements, adverse actions and transactions to ensure staff compliance with standard procedures and practices; Ensure adherence to quality standards, compliance and procedures.
- Oversee cash management and loss prevention of store by verifying and documenting cash over/shorts, vault, inventory, deposits and expenses.
- Examine, evaluate and process loan applications, check cashing transactions and all other relevant transactions; Assess risk within established limits to accept or reject a financial transaction; Escalate decision making when amount or situation exceeds set limits.
- Participate in examinations, audits and compliance related reviews as directed by the corporate office or District Manager.
- Train and instruct employees regarding job duties, company policies and procedures; Provide employees with ongoing training and feedback; Communicate changes to staff and provide training to ensure adherence.
- Train employees to handle difficult or complex problems and to resolve escalated customer complaints or disputes; Report to Customer Service Department as required.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets, workloads and store needs; Ensure store is staffed optimally.
- Recruit, interview, and make recommendations to hire qualified individuals.
Skills / Competencies:
- Oral Expression – The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Oral Comprehension – The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Speech Clarity – The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
- Problem Sensitivity – The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Numeric Reasoning- Ability to read, understand and discuss numerical reports for business planning.
- Learning Strategies – Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Complex Problem Solving – Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Negotiation – Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences.
- Salesmanship- Skill in selling; skill in persuading people.
Experience and Education:
- High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
- Minimum 1 year Management Experience leading and managing a store in the retail, convenience store, grocery, financial or service industry; “Hands on” cash management experience with vault or safe responsibilities; success in building and developing a winning team.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently required to stand for long periods of time, walk & sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands & arms and climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
Originally posted 2018-11-19 07:00:15. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media