Estee Lauder Companies Looking For Experienced Store Keepers In UK
- Job: Retail – Store
- Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-GB-ENG-London
- Schedule: Part-time
- Shift: Variable
- Job Type: Standard
We are looking for a Stock Room Assistant to ensure the effective control and receipt of all sale-able and non-sale-able inventory.
As Stock Room Assistant, you will be an integral part of the sales team, ensuring that stock is readily available at all times to meet our customers’ needs.
You will also be responsible for effective inventory management with minimal variances and out of stocks.
You will also take pride in ensuring the highest standards of operational effectiveness in line with all guidelines including ensuring that the stock room is clean and well organized at all times. As a leader in prestige beauty with a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
- Previous stock management experience preferred (preferably within a retail environment)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Estee Lauder Companies is an equal opportunities employer.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.