Earn $13,000 a year as Laundry attendant in Australia –
Welcome to Regis
We are looking for people who genuinely care and in return, we will provide you with an environment where you will feel supported and appreciated.
With over 20 years in the industry, we are an innovative Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for our residents and our staff.
Our Laundry staff are the people who we trust to provide clean clothes and linen to our residents every day. This requires strong time management and the ability to efficiently coordinate your day.
We currently have an opportunity for you to join the team at our brand new, state of the art, Woodlands facility, on a part time basis (24 hours per fortnight).
You will be required to work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 11.30 am – 3.30 pm.
As a Laundry Assistant with Regis, your role will be required to:
- Ensure all laundry requirements are met each shift
- Always work as part of a team to help others and demonstrate a team spirit
- Complete reporting and documentation based on Regis policy and procedure
- Deliver excellent customer service in all that you do
- Always interact with the residents in friendly, helpful and positive manner
- Previous experience in a laundry capacity/commercial laundry
- Ability to complete set tasks within time frames provided
- Experience within Aged Care (desirable)
Unique benefits of Regis:
Working for Regis is a lifestyle choice – the facility you work in is the home of our residents and we want you to feel at home as well.
As a Laundry assistant employed with Regis, some of the benefits you will see include:
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- The opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Self management of your availability – pick up extra shifts
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Annual flu shot provided on site
“If you are interested in learning more about Regis, please visit our website at www.regis.com.au. For Career specific information please visit www.regiscareers.com.au”
For a career that’s more than just a job, hit the apply now button
Apply On Company Site