Drainage Tractor Driver Openings in USA- APPLY
ADI is searching for a Tractor Driver to assist with the installation of sewer, water and storm drainage pipes.
The Tractor Driver must be safety and quality minded, maintain a high standard of excellence with all finished installations. This entry level position requires physical work in a standing position for extended periods of time and exposure to all weather conditions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate farm type equipment including tractors and pickup trucks
- Conscientious attention to detail and quality
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work full-time schedule with overtime including overnight travel for up to a week at a time
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Construction experience is an asset
ADI offers a competitive wage including production bonus and overnight work bonus. All travel expenses are paid by the company. An excellent benefit package is provided.
Interested in applying for this job?
Originally posted 2018-10-27 06:00:20. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media