Drainage Tractor Driver Openings in USA- APPLY
ADI is searching for a Tractor Driver to assist with the installation of sewer, water and storm drainage pipes.
The Tractor Driver must be safety and quality minded, maintain a high standard of excellence with all finished installations. This entry level position requires physical work in a standing position for extended periods of time and exposure to all weather conditions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to operate farm type equipment including tractors and pickup trucks
- Conscientious attention to detail and quality
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work full-time schedule with overtime including overnight travel for up to a week at a time
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Construction experience is an asset
ADI offers a competitive wage including production bonus and overnight work bonus. All travel expenses are paid by the company. An excellent benefit package is provided.
Interested in applying for this job?