Provincial Nominee Programs (PNPs) permit Canadian provinces and regions to suggest people who they would like to immigrate to Canada and who have an interest in settling in a specific province or in their region. Provincial nomination offers a valuable route to Canadian permanent residence.
The different Canadian province and territory (except Nunavut and Quebec) have its own separate Provincial Nominee Program each of them distinct in their own way. All the Provincial Nominee Program has a minimum of one immigration stream that’s affiliated with the federal express Entry immigration selection system
As of Jan 2015, so many of the Provincial Nominee Program have combined their programs with the Express Entry System and can currently settle or accept a little of their candidates through that program.
Below is a list of Provincial Nominee Programs for the different provinces in Canada:
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP): British Columbia immigration.
- Alberta migrant nominee Program (AINP): Alberta immigration.
- Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program (SINP): Canadian province immigration.
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP): Canadian province immigration.
- Ontario migrant candidate Program (OINP): Ontario immigration.
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NB PNP): New Brunswick immigration.
- Nova Scotia Provincial Nominee Program (NSNP): star Scotia immigration.
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP): Edward Island immigration.
- Newfoundland Provincial Nominee Program (NLPNP): Newfoundland immigration.
The Steps Involved To Apply For The Various PNPs
- The first steps you ought to follow to Immigrate through Canada Provincial Nominee Program (Canada PNP) is to apply and thoroughly complete the provincial nomination routine of the Province or Territory you would like to settle in.
- Every province and territory has a unique immigration program with different requirements.
- If you would like to immigrate to Quebec, you ought to understand that Quebec incorporates a completely different system from Canada altogether.
- You have to be ready to demonstrate your unique and valuable ability and skill to contribute to the economy of the province/territory you’re applying to.
- Obtain a Provincial Nomination Certificate from the province/territory.
What Do You Have To Do Immediately After Receiving The Provincial Nomination Certificate?
- Send An application to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) for Permanent Residence.
- Your application is going to be assessed by a Citizenship and Immigration Canada officer on the grounds of Canada Provincial Nominee Program (Canadian PNP) Immigration requirements. As a candidate, you must:
- Complete and pass a health check.
- Have a security clearance.
- Demonstrate spare funds to support yourself once inward in Canada.
Originally posted 2020-06-04 18:00:05. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media