Do part time Public Area Cleaner job in Canada
Do part time Public Area Cleaner job in Canada –
Cleans and maintains the hotel lobby and other public areas throughout the property, while meeting established standards of cleanliness and propriety to assure guest satisfaction and maximize revenues.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleans and maintains the lobby and other public areas to ensure a safe and clean experience for hotelguests, associates and vendors.
- Cleans public restrooms and replenishes supplies.
- Vacuums and/or sweeps all floor surfaces.
- Polishes furniture, fixtures, and elevators.
- Picks up newspapers, glassware, trash, etc. from lobby and front of the hotel.
- Ensures at all times that the sidewalks and entries are free of ice and snow
- Maintains a safe public area by placing designated rugs at doors so guests do not slip or fall.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products, and operation of standardcleaning equipment.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping to perform cleaningtasks.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to lift a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and associates.
- Ability to work 11:00pm unitl 7:30am.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
410 TaigaNova Crescent
Fort McMurray, AB
Apply On Company Site
Originally posted 2018-12-23 07:00:11. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media