Customer Service Officer Vacancies In Australia
- Join an organisation truly focused on Customer, Community & People
- A development opportunity in the local Stanthorpe community
- Structured training and development
- Customer, Community & People
About the Role and Team
Stanthorpe is located in the Granite Belt, known as Queensland’s wine capital it is also part of the spectacular Girraween National Park and thriving fruit bowl and food industries. It is approximately 220 kilometres south west of Brisbane.
The Customer Service Officer is a key retail position, which requires you to actively listen to our customers and provide them with relevant product solutions to their banking and wealth needs. The team works collaboratively to achieve our targets and goals. The new team members will be coached, fostered and developed by the team.
Whether you are school leaver or experienced sales professional this role seeks someone with energy and enthusiasm; technical/strong computer literacy; takes initiative; sound customer service skills and a team player.
The role is a part-time permanent position of 30 hours per fortnight with the branch operating Monday to Friday. Importantly additional hours and days may be required.
- Sales experience, preferably achieving sales performance
- Have a willingness to be actively involved in local community engagement activities that make a difference
- An ability to confidently talk to customers face to face or over the telephone
- A strong desire to find solutions that meet customer needs
- Be a values driven and career orientated person
- Be team player in a fast paced branch team environment
- Have an eagerness to understand and share with others what makes our bank different
- Ability to quickly learn new systems and processes
What we offer
We will provide extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role as well as provide opportunities to expand your career progression within our business.
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank is the better big bank: Australia’s 5th largest retail bank and a top 60 ASX listed company. We are a national organization with more than 7,500 employees helping 1.6 million customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our purpose is the same today as it was when we were founded 160 years ago; that is, to feed into the prosperity of our customers and their communities, not off it. It is this unfailing commitment to take the time to connect to our customers that has given us our consistent success.
Please note due to the high volume of applications, the position may be closed early.
Originally posted 2018-11-14 07:00:05. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media