COSMETICA LABORATORIES INC. IN CANADA IS HIRING CLEANERS
About Cosmetica Laboratories
Located in East Toronto, COSMETICA LABORATORIES INC., is a leader in the development and manufacture of colour cosmetic, skin and body care products for clients that include prominent international brands and leading international retailers. We create, design and implement customized manufacturing solutions that offer clients an unparalleled array of turnkey services.
Accommodation: If you advise us of any special requirements, Cosmetica will do our best to provide accommodation for persons with disabilities.
Thank you for your interest in working at Cosmetica Laboratories Inc. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted by a member of our team.
- Position: Cleaner
- Position Status: Full Time
- Shifts Available: Day Shift, Afternoon Shift, & Night Shift
Purpose and Scope:
- Cleaning and maintenance of the industrial building/facility inside and out.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Sweep and mop all hard surface floors on a daily basis.
- Operate floor cleaning machine daily.
- Collect garbage and recycling from offices, labs, production area and warehouse.
- Compact foam, plastics and cardboard for recycling.
- Clean washrooms throughout the building.
- Clean and maintain floors throughout the building in compliance with GMP standards and requirements.
- Fill and maintain soap and sanitizer dispensers and paper supplies throughout the building.
- Pick up garbage from the exterior of the building on a daily basis.
- Be able to work at heights to clean and maintain overhead fixtures and structure.
Qualifications and Skills:
Education and Training:
- Completion of high school/secondary school
- Must be trained in WHMIS and GMP
- 1 + years of cleaning experience in office, commercial, industrial and/or residential building
- Ability to operate cleaning machines, buffer, and scissor lift an asset
- Ability to lift loads
- English communication skill