Construction Workers Needed In UK
- Title: Ground Working Assistant/Groundworker/Assistant to Surveyor/Laborer
- Salary: £7.83 per hour
- Location: Warminster & Out to sites
- Duration: Temporary
- Hours: 37 Hours per week Monday – Friday
A leading surveying company is expanding their team, and is keen to offer the opportunity to grow and develop within their organisation. As a ground-worker/laborer, your main purpose will be to find and pass equipment to the surveyor as per their instruction. A CSCS card is desirable.
- Assisting lifting manhole covers to access underground sites
- Supporting measuring distance and depth
- Assisting in basic laboring tasks
Full training and induction will be given prior to commencement. This temporary to permanent role, working 37 hours per week, offers variety and the opportunity to learn new skills.
Due to the rural location of the client, ideally you will need to have your own transport.
This vacancy is being advertised by Travail Employment Group – Trowbridge. Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
How To Apply
If this position excites you, send your updated Resume/CV by email [email protected]
Originally posted 2018-11-18 11:00:29. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media