Cleaner needed with payment of $25.26 an hour in Australia –
PCYC is dedicated in providing safe, clean and well presented facilities across the State.
About the Role
$25.26 (gross) per hour
Casual (20 hours per week)
PCYC Bayside is currently recruiting a Cleaner who is dependable, enthusiastic and experienced to ensure the Branch’s needs are met.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain Branch supplies for day to day needs, e.g. toiletries and chemicals;
- Ensure all aspects of the Branch facilities, fixtures, fittings, equipment, grounds and vehicles are cleaned and maintained regularly or repaired as necessary;
- Perform equipment/ apparatus/ resource set-up, pull-down and adjustment as required to assist in the operation of Branch activities and functions;
- May include general yard maintenance when required
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and PCYC policies and procedures.
- Experience in contemporary cleaning practices and use of cleaning agents and equipment in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of work health & safety practices related to cleaning duties
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Hold a current Working with Children’s Check (Blue Card) or eligible to apply
- Holds a current First Aid and CPR certificate
What we can offer
- Ongoing training
- Flexible workplace
- Family friendly environment
- Free onsite parking
PCYC Queensland is a trusted and respected charitable not-for-profit that delivers programs, services and venues to meet community and youth needs across the State. Our organisation currently operates 54 branches, two Leadership Development Centres and two Activity Centres across Queensland.
Our services and programs aim to develop and support, as well as challenge and inspire, and are designed to meet the unique needs of communities across Queensland. Our clubs and programs provide opportunities for young people to have positive experiences, get involved in a wide range of activities, and learn from great mentors and community leaders including our serving Police officers.
Applications close 11 November 2018
PCYC Queensland is committed to providing a safe and supportive environment for children and young people. Our Employees and Volunteers are critical to the delivery of that commitment.
Apply On Company Site