Class 1 Transit / Night Driver – AMHERST, NS
Class 1 Transit Driver – Amherst, NS
Are you ready to jump start your career in the Transportation industry with a fast growing family owned company? Are you an experienced driver? If so, Gordon Food Service has the perfect opportunity for you!
Class 1 Transit / Night Driver based in Amherst, NS – If you are looking for a great career opportunity, have a class one driver’s license, and a clean driving record, this may be the career you are looking for!
We offer great benefits for full time positions, including flex benefits, a group RRSP contribution match after 3 months, and a competitive compensation package.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Responsible for transporting doubles to various hubs throughout Nova Scotia
– Responsible for the safe operation of assigned vehicles and compliance with all health & safety regulations
– Responsible for care of equipment, including tools, reflectors, flares, chains, etc
– To maintain delivery schedules in accordance with established standards
– To complete/submit all forms, reports, equipment inspections, receipts, etc. according to Gordon Food Service policies
– To report to shipping any time delayed during your assigned trip
– Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
– Keep cab and box of unit clean at all times
– All other duties as required
Should have at least 2 years’ experience.
Interested applicants should apply in confidence:
Attn: Human Resources
Gordon Food Service
38 Industrial Park Drive
Fax 🙁 902)664-3615
We thank all applicants; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Share to Get More:
Originally posted 2018-12-26 15:00:11. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media