CEOs In Canada Needs Assistants – Apply Here
Assisting the company CEO on a one-on-one basis -Managing his schedule, handling administrative tasks and maintaining his email accounts.
- Manage diaries, coordinate phone calls and help the CEO manage his time better.
- Handle urgent/crisis correspondences and prioritize tasks.
- Manage travel arrangements, sensitive information, papers and meetings.
- Filter general information – phone calls, meetings.
- Carrying out background and general research.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking skills of high level.
- Attention to details, patience and relaxed attitude.
- Comfortable with basic computer programs and document production.
- Previous experience as a PA in a gambling company.
Location: Rouletteguide – Canada
CVs should be sent via email to [email protected]
Originally posted 2018-10-10 04:00:07. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media