An opportunity has arisen for a Butler to join Butlers Department in Burj Al Arab. The main duties and responsibilities of this role:
- Fully responsible for the manning and cleaning of the Butler Pantry (ie. Shoe Shine for the guest, polishing glasses & silverware, collecting stock from the main store and including linen collection, folding napkins, setting up a max of 12 fruit baskets daily, dishwasher usage, polishing of shoes).
- Ensures that each area in the pantry is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
- Maintains full control over the Private Bar Inventory on the respective floor including the collection of new stock from the store, replenishment and control on par stock as per the standard.
- Butler set up and service of max 12 suites according to the guest preferences. Position requires the usage of a large Butlers Trolley to service the guest suites on the respective floor.
- Service of evening snacks with alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages to the guest suites; special occasion preparation and service of cakes/flowers for the guest.
- Full attendance of guest laundry (ie. documenting, checking, sorting, and preparing for delivery to the guest suites in prepared boxes.
- Looking after the Reception Desk on his/her respective floor. Ensures that each area is correctly stocked & operationally prepared at all times according to set standards.
- Maintains seamless interaction with guests in order to facilitate guest recognition, obtain preferences, anticipate guest needs and proactively action all their requests & requirements. Also, ensures the privacy and security of all the suite guests.
- Maintains a full & comprehensive knowledge of the products and services available in the SBU, other Jumeirah properties and the local area.
- Carries out guest registration, cashiering and other administrative tasks as per the standard.
- Abides by all hotel and company policies and procedures including Health & Safety policies, Butler’s Grooming standards, punctuality/ attendance procedures and Quality standards.
To be considered for this position you must have at least 1 year experience as a Butler or Guest Services Executive in a 5-star hotel. You must also have experience in using Opera PMS as well as a good command of both spoken and written English.
- You must have at least 1 year experience as a Butler or Guest Services Executive in a 5* hotel
- You must also have experience in using Opera PMS, Front Office System
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Additional language is an added value
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes: shared accommodation, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, flight allowance every 2 years, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B outlets and reduced hotel rates.
How To Apply
Click on the “Get This In Messenger” button below and have the job application link sent to your Facebook inbox immediately.
Originally posted 2018-09-13 08:21:46. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media