Bank Cleaner Job Available In Illinois, USA – Apply Now
Looking for part-time evening cleaner to service bank locations in Wheaton, Lombard, Broadview, Oakbrook. Flexible hours and weekly paychecks. Pay ranges from $10.00 – 12.00 based on experience.
If interested please reply with experience in office cleaning and availability to work. Willing to train a person that is interested in working for the long-term and has a great attitude.
Keep site in clean and orderly condition. Perform cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, sanitize bathrooms, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and working with or without staff
- Key holder for the cleaning service of a bank building
- Disarm and Arm building security system by use of a keypad
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Properly utilize equipment (change/empty vacuums, vacuum belts)
- Other duties may be assigned
- One (1) year of cleaning experience in commercial/residential/industrial setting
- Must be able to perform repetitive motion for an extensive amount of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (full shift)
- Ability to visually inspect surfaces for dust, dirt, streaks & stains
- Capable of lifting, bending, stooping, pushing & pulling heavy loads
- Must be able to lift and/or carry forty (40) to fifty (50) pounds
United Maintenance Company, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants. All qualified applicants will receive meaningful consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, colour, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin or ancestry.
Originally posted 2018-09-21 10:54:12. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media