Job Title: Figure Model, Center for Arts & Humanities, Hourly Staff
Department: Center for Arts & Humanities
Pay rate: $20.00 per hour
Number of openings: 1
Duties and Responsibilities
- Models work varying shifts, as scheduled by faculty.
- Arrive to scheduled shift with adequate time prior to start, to discuss set up with faculty.
- Pose for shifts as scheduled.
- Ability to maintain a static pose for up to 20 minutes at time.
- Ability to sit, stand, stoop, lie down.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must not be currently enrolled in CCD courses.
- Previous modeling experience strongly preferred; experience with yoga, dance, and/or sports also accepted.
- Must be comfortable posing in various stages of dress.
- Must be able to check email regularly.
- Must have sufficient computer skills to fill out a digital timesheet (may use computers on campus to do so).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to hold a variety of poses for student artists.
In general, models will work three hour shifts, arriving with adequate time before a shift begins so they can begin work promptly at the start of the class.
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Please include the following items with your profile, by clicking New Resume/CV under “Apply” below:
- Cover letter including availability
- Copies of Transcripts
Questions? Contact [email protected]
Community College of Denver is seeking individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and work environment. CCD values the ability to work effectively with students, families, faculty, instructors and staff of diverse backgrounds.
CCD is a Learning College where policies, programs and practices support learning as the major priority.
Community College of Denver is an Equal Employment Opportunity Educational Employer.
Background checks will be conducted on all finalists for employment consideration.
CCD recognizes that administration, faculty, instructors and staff reflect the diversity of its students and community and prohibits employment and student discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
For information regarding Community College of Denver Security, including crime statistics for the campus and surrounding area, please see the CCD Campus Security website under “student’s right to know”: http://www.CCD.edu/Safety. For a hard copy report please contact 303-352-3042.
Apply On Company Site