Airport Services Agent At Perth, Australia – Apply Now
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Be visible to ensure that the highest level of service, products is provided in a professional manner.
- Liaises with Check-in, and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
- Escorts and directs Arriving/Departing passengers to the respective areas such as Hotel Desk, Visa Counter, Transfer Desk, Premium Lounges, and Boarding Gates etc.
- Assists Duty Officer to handle company material and records.
- Liaises with G.H.A. for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Works with GHA and ensure smooth passenger handling.
- Assists Passengers in regard to Entry Requirements, Visas, Residence Permits etc
- Ensures passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities.
- Conduct pre-flight administration to ensure the smooth running of every Qatar Airways flight departure.
- Conduct post flight administration to ensure an accurate record of flight activities
- Monitor missing and damaged baggage keeping customers informed of the progress of their file.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Take responsibility for own ongoing personal development and growth of expertise.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by ASM/ Management.
- Ensure full awareness of workplace health and safety requirements and expectations in order to minimise health and safety risks for self and colleagues
- Ensure compliance to all relevant safety, security, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls across the operation to guarantee employee safety, security, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service with a responsible environmental attitude
- Take a direct and personal interest in reported injuries, incidents, near misses and hazards to ensure that appropriate reporting, investigation and response is being achieved.
- High School Qualification (e.g. O level, Year 10, min compulsory education)
- Previous Experience:
- Experienced – minimum 2 years of job-related experience required
- 1 or more year’s experience of customer service in an Airline / Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute
- IATA or airline Basic Tariff and Pricing Course will be an advantage
Job Specific Skills:
- Computer literate – MS Office essential
- Well developed interpersonal team-oriented skills.
- Fluent in the English language, both written and oral
- Good organisational skills.
- Upbeat and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressure and demanding environment.
- Able to commit to rotating shift work
1. Resume / CV