Ag Drainage Employing Construction Workers In USA
ADI is searching for a Construction Worker to assist with the installation of sewer, water and storm drainage pipes using pipe-laying machinery and laser guidance equipment.
The Construction Worker must be safety and quality minded, maintain a high standard of excellence with all finished installations.
This entry level position requires physical work in a standing position for extended periods of time and exposure to all weather conditions. ADI offers responsible and efficient performers the chance to establish a career with management opportunities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Construction experience is an asset
- Conscientious attention to detail and quality
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to work full-time schedule with overtime including overnight travel for up to a week at a time
- Ability to work in extreme weather conditions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to operate farm type equipment including pickup trucks and tractors
ADI offers a competitive wage including production bonus and overnight work bonus. All travel expenses are paid by the company. An excellent benefit package is provided.
Originally posted 2018-10-27 14:00:17. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media