University Twente Scholarships (UTS) are scholarships for excellent students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries, applying for a graduate programme (MSc) at the University of Twente.
Two scholarships can be awarded to UTS recipients: Kipaji Scholarship and Professor de Winter Scholarship. These scholarships have additional requirements.
Applications opens 1 October 2018 (Round 1) and 2 February 2019 (Round 2)
In order to apply for this scholarship, you already need to be (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying Master programmes. Applications are done online. The deadline for Round 1 applications is 1 February 2019 while the deadline for Round 2 applications is 1 May 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to start the application process and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Qualifying Master’s Programmes offered at the University:
- · Applied Mathematics
- · Applied Physics
- · Biomedical Engineering
- · Business Administration
- · Business Information Technology
- · Chemical Engineering
- · Civil Engineering and Management
- · Communication Studies
- · Computer Science
- · Construction Management and Engineering
- · Educational Science and Technology
- · Electrical Engineering
- · Embedded Systems
- · Environmental and Energy Management
- · European Studies
- · Health Sciences
- · Human Media Interaction
- · Industrial Design Engineering
- · Industrial Engineering and Management
- · Internet Science & Technology
- · Mechanical Engineering
- · Nanotechnology
- · Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- · Psychology
- · Public Administration
- · Sustainable Energy Technology
- · Systems and Control
Number of Scholarships:
International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries
The scholarship value ranges from € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year. In case of a two-year study programme, students can receive an additional UTS of an amount equal to that in the first year when they meet the process requirements for the UTS.