50% Remarkable Scholarships At Griffith University – Australia 2018
Applications are invited for the 50% Remarkable Scholarship Program which is awarded to International students who are Interested in undergoing a degree program at Griffith University – Australia.
Scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program.
- Trimester 3 2018 – Applications close Friday, 7th September 2018 (for 29 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21 September.
- Trimester 1 2019 – Applications close Friday, 30th November 2018 (for 25 February commencement). Outcome notified by 14 December.
- Trimester 2 2019 – Applications close Friday, 17th May 2019 (for 8 July commencement). Outcome notified by 31 May.
- Trimester 3 2019 – Applications close Friday, 6th September 2018 (for 28 October commencement). Outcome notified by 20 September.
Eligible Countries: International Countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Applicants must Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Applicants must Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University
Application Process: Click Here To Begin Application Process
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Originally posted 2018-09-30 00:00:09. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media