3000 Cabin Cleaner Jobs Available In USA – Apply Now
Key Requirements include but are not limited to:
- “Safety First”, every day!
- TSA awareness
- Policy adherence (all regulatory and customer-issued)
Job Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Holding a valid Driver’s License (specific positions)
- Reporting for a shift in full uniform: green shirt, black pants, closed-toed/closed-heel black shoes and PPE (vest and ear plugs)
- Being able to work weekends
- Being dependable with good work ethic
- Being at least 18 years of age
- Being able to handle 30 pounds
- Being able to work comfortably in close quarters
- Having flexibility for shift start/end times as driven by airline flight schedules
Application Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Being eligible to work in the United States
- Being available for immediate hire
- Holding two (2) valid, government-issued IDs
- Being able to read, write, speak and comprehend English
- Independently filling out employment applications online:
- Go to unitedhq.com
- Hover over Contact Us
- Click Careers
- Click Current Openings
- In the drop-down box, locate MN and select position
- Passing a background check, fingerprinting and drug testing.
MSP Cabin Cleaner
To perform Cabin Cleaning tasks as assigned/directed by the Lead/Supervisor on a scheduled shift, dictated by operational needs:
- Report to work on time per the schedule provided by your Lead and/or Supervisor.
- Sign or clock in only at the beginning of your scheduled shift unless otherwise previously directed by your Supervisor. Sign or clock out only at the end of your scheduled shift unless otherwise previously directed by your Supervisor. Falsifying any sign-in or sign-out times is grounds for immediate termination.
- Always be in proper uniform for each shift and report to work in your uniform.
- Always wear mandatory Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during your shift as part of the uniform.
- Remain in compliance with all rules and regulations provided in the company Employee Handbook at all times.
- Perform Cabin Cleaning tasks and processes as instructed during Initial, Recurrent, and On-the-Job training classes in a timely manner including cleaning interior aircraft cabins, lavatories and galleys, performing security searches and operating/driving ground equipment
- Review posted updates on Cabin Cleaning each time you report for a shift.
- Conduct thorough Security Searches as required on all designated flights and or other assigned airline-related equipment.
- Report and turn in all Lost and Found items to your Supervisor immediately.
- Assist in keeping all company vehicles organized and clean at all times.
- Assist in pre and post operation inspections (POIs) of vehicles during your shift, as directed.
- Assist in keeping all break room areas, warehouse areas, and dock areas clean and free of debris at all times.
- Perform duties in a safe manner ensuring no damage occurs to any company vehicles, airline vehicles/equipment and/or aircraft. Ensure actions do not cause injury to self, employees or agents of our and other company employees working in common areas.
- Report any injury or damage immediately to your Supervisor and provide written statements as requested regarding any such injury or damages.
- Immediately notify your Supervisor of any irregular activities that may impact service to our airline partner(s).
- Connect with your Supervisor a minimum of 24 hours in advance in regard to a call-out due to illness and/or personal reason.
- Always be respectful of fellow employees, airline personnel/passengers and other company employees working within your area.
- Display professional behaviour to all fellow employees at all times, no exceptions.
- Demonstrate the ability to read, understand and speak English.
- Demonstrate the ability to read and understand flight schedule(s).
- Be respectful while working in close quarters with co-workers to meet the goals of the company and our customer(s).
Originally posted 2018-09-19 20:50:24. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media