2019 Overseas Partner Scholarships At Edith Cowan University – Australia
Are you an International student? Are you looking to pursue a degree program in Australia?
The Edith Cowan University is providing the Overseas Partner Scholarship to International students who have interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
Applications Deadline: July 30, 2019
Eligible Countries: International
Value Of Scholarships: The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
- Applicants must have completed an eligible program at an articulated partner institution off-shore;
- Applicants must be commencing study at ECU in 2019 or 2020;
- Applicants must meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice;
- Applicants must not be in receipt of another scholarship or sponsorship;
- Applicants must be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen
Application Process: To accept the scholarship, the recipient must:
- meet any conditions listed in their Letter of Offer;
- have met admission requirements relevant to their chosen course of study;
- accept their Letter of Offer as per the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and OSHC indicated in their Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines by which the above need to have been completed.
Contact [email protected] for more information
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Originally posted 2018-10-18 22:00:06. Latest Buzz On IbuzzUp Media