10 Dishwasher Jobs Available In Boston, USA – Apply Now
To perform duties to maintain kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
- Sweep and mop floor once every hour as needed.
- Scrape food from dirty dishes and wash them by hand or places them in racks or on the conveyor to dishwashing machine. Wash pots, pans, and trays by hand. Runs glasses through dish machine twice.
- Wash work tables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
- Separate and remove trash and garbage and place it in designated containers; steam-clean or hose-out garbage cans, and maintain loading dock.
- Sort bottles, and break disposable ones in the bottle-crushing machine.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional.
- Properly maintains dish machine to include cleaning, water changing, and chemical usage.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or by use of hand truck or cart
- Maintain work area, including all counter tops, utensils, equipment, garbage, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with state, county, and company health regulations and workplace safety regulations.
- Put away all clean utensils; put away & rotate stock in designated areas.
- Report to work for a scheduled shift, on time and in uniform in accordance with company policy
- Other duties as assigned.
- Use hands to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy.
- Understand simple instructions.
- Learn simple procedures and techniques.
- Perform routine work or the same task over and over again.
- Understand OSHA regulations.